Announcements
We're doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode every now and then while we do this. Don't worry! You'll still be able to search the site to find your answers

ATO Community

Jobkeeper demotion

Views 267

Replies 1

If I am currently in a Salaried position on Jobkeeper, once Jobkeeper ends, can my Employer demote me to Part-Time? 

Also, how much notice do they have to give you in regards to changing your contract from Salary to Part time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Smurf

Our role in the JobKeeper scheme has been to make sure only eligible employers received the stimulus measure and that they were compliant in meeting their commitments to pay eligible employees.

The Fair Work Commission (FWC) will be the best place for you to get assistance with this question. They will help you understand your rights as an employee with respect to your specific employment contract conditions.

You can find more information about JobKeeper workplace rights and general protections on the FWC web site here.

All the best.

RichATO

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Smurf

Our role in the JobKeeper scheme has been to make sure only eligible employers received the stimulus measure and that they were compliant in meeting their commitments to pay eligible employees.

The Fair Work Commission (FWC) will be the best place for you to get assistance with this question. They will help you understand your rights as an employee with respect to your specific employment contract conditions.

You can find more information about JobKeeper workplace rights and general protections on the FWC web site here.

All the best.

RichATO