Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Jobkeeper does the employer pay the employee if the employer closes the business to go on holiday?

Initiate

Views 490

Replies 1

I've been on Jobkeeper since April, my employers plan to close the business for a week mid-septemner for Monday-Friday (we don't work weekends) our pay weeks are from Thursday so the week we're closed I'll still be working the start of the pay weeks Thursday and Friday of one week and after the week we have off the Monday to Wednesday finishing of another, on those days off as I'm still working hours of both weeks, since the week off crosses over to two of my pay weeks is my employer supposed to pay the full $1500 a fortnight even if they close it for a holiday of their own choice, or as I'm casual and the Jobkeeper payments don't stop until the 28th of September which is well after they intend to go on the break, am I going to only be paid the few days I will be working or can I expect to still receive the $750 a week?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

The employer has to pay you 1500 per fortnight 

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

The employer has to pay you 1500 per fortnight