Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Jobkeeper for employees on unpaid maternity leave

Views 191

Replies 1

Hi!

Could you please clarify my eligibility for former Jobkeeper payments if I am a full time employee on unpaid maternity leave. My last Parental Leave pay occured on 13 April 2020. 

I met the 1 March and the 1 July 2020 test and the Jobkeeper fortnight test, but my employer has never nominated me for the Jobkeeper. They say I was not in the nomination list, as they did not pay me a salary to be reimbursed with a Jobkeeper.

Is my employer right or did they break the 'one in, all in' principle?

P.S.I know all my colleagues have received the Jobkeeper.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @31415,

Yes, provided you meet the other eligible criteria and not receiving parental leave pay or dad and partner pay. 

I have found some pages with more information about Parental leave and JobKeeper information for employees that may help you.

All the best.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @31415,

Yes, provided you meet the other eligible criteria and not receiving parental leave pay or dad and partner pay. 

I have found some pages with more information about Parental leave and JobKeeper information for employees that may help you.

All the best.