Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper - late declaration of Tiers

Views 417

Replies 2

I've just gone to declare our month's turnover and there was a warning saying I haven't allocate tiers to each Jobkeeper employee.

I'd already done the assessments of each employee so I've been paying them according to the tiers - I just hadn't allocated them in STP as yet.

I allocated the tiers immediately then I made our declaration for turnover in the business portal BUT it says the total wage subsidy being claimed in October is $0.

Is this just because the Tiers haven't generated through to the ATO yet?  If I wait 24-48 hours, will it generate and acknowledge the subsidy owing?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Dynamo

Replies 1

Hi @MovingInterstat 

Once you've added the JobKeeper STP data for your employees, it can take up to 72 hours for it to reflect.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Dynamo

Replies 1

Hi @MovingInterstat 

Once you've added the JobKeeper STP data for your employees, it can take up to 72 hours for it to reflect.

Replies 0

Thanks Jack1704