Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Jobkeeper monthly declaration - info did not save

Highlighted

Views 231

Replies 1

Hello

I am so worried becuase I submitted my monthly declaration on 7 June for May and saved it on my phone using the Mygov ap.  When I checked on it a few days later it showed all boxes had been ticked.  Yesterday, (21st) when I logged on to my PC it showed that section 3 hadn't been filled out even though I did on the 7th.  I refilled the form out and when I called the ATO this morning they have said that it is not too late and I'm unable to claim for May.

Has anyone else had this problem/issue? I think it's unfair becuaes I follwed all the necessary steps and now I have missed the cut off date to claim. 

Is there anyone else in the same boat? Is there anyone I can contact at ATO to escalate this further? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @TOD

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We have received a similar question from another Community member. You can check out our response here:

Missed the monthly Jobkeeper reporting date

As you can see, all we can suggest is that you give us another call so that we can take a closer look at your situation.

For more information about the JobKeeper key dates including when the monthly declaration needs to be done by, have a look at our website.

Good luck with it.

Thanks, Chris

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @TOD

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We have received a similar question from another Community member. You can check out our response here:

Missed the monthly Jobkeeper reporting date

As you can see, all we can suggest is that you give us another call so that we can take a closer look at your situation.

For more information about the JobKeeper key dates including when the monthly declaration needs to be done by, have a look at our website.

Good luck with it.

Thanks, Chris