Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Jobkeeper multiple employers

I'm new

Views 389

Replies 1

Hi

I was not aware of the rule of not being able to claim through a casual employer when you have a part time employer also.

Apparently neither were the two companies because I have mistakenly claimed with the wrong employers.

Am I able to fix this ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Matthewrussell,

You would need to ensure your employer (casual) who has you wrongfully nominated removes you from their form to identify eligible employees before it is submitted to the ATO, and ensure your other employer (part-time) has you nominated.

Hope this helps.

Josh

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Matthewrussell,

You would need to ensure your employer (casual) who has you wrongfully nominated removes you from their form to identify eligible employees before it is submitted to the ATO, and ensure your other employer (part-time) has you nominated.

Hope this helps.

Josh