Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper nomination form for sole traders

Highlighted

Views 173

Replies 2

Hi there,

I have linked MyGov and  the ATO. It is showing that I have enrolled for Jobkeeper payments. It lists 2 as filling out a nomination form which I have not done yet becasaue I can't find it. There is only this instruction below but it doesn't indicate a link to find the nomination form for sole traders

Note: You should not use this JobKeeper employee nomination notice if you are intending to claim JobKeeper payments for an eligible business participant for example a partner in a partnership, an adult beneficiary of a trust or a shareholder or director of a company or a sole trader. A different nomination process will be required.

What nomination process will be required??

JM1954

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @JM1954 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community regarding the JobKeeper payment.

Step 2 is from Monday 4 May, the Sole Trader Guide  has been updated and is published on our website.

Key dates

Thanks

SarahB1

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Dynamo

Replies 0

The form doesn't exist yet that is why you can't find it I think it will be up around 4th May. Unless somebody knows where it is but thinking about it why would you need a form when the ATO knows it is you since your mygovid credentials are used to submit the form. 

Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @JM1954 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community regarding the JobKeeper payment.

Step 2 is from Monday 4 May, the Sole Trader Guide  has been updated and is published on our website.

Key dates

Thanks

SarahB1