Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper payment Not received

Initiate

Views 747

Replies 4

Hi,

My husband is a sole trader with one 1 business partner.

He filled in the required information for Jobkeeker week15 about late October but he has not received payment yet, it's been over a month.

Everything seems completed from his end on the ATO website so not sure what to do next.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Fiore,

It should only take 4 days from when the monthly declaration is submitted to receive the JobKeeper payment.

Since your husband has made the submission so long ago and not received the payment as yet I would ask that he call us on the number listed under Business Enquiries, so that we can investigate this further for him.

Thank you

Links

Contact us

4 REPLIES 4

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Fiore,

It should only take 4 days from when the monthly declaration is submitted to receive the JobKeeper payment.

Since your husband has made the submission so long ago and not received the payment as yet I would ask that he call us on the number listed under Business Enquiries, so that we can investigate this further for him.

Thank you

Links

Contact us

Devotee

Replies 1

yeah, no, it does not take 4 days! I waited 6 WEEKS for one of my JK payments.

But yeah, if you have been waiting 2 weeks, give ATO a call.

Initiate

Replies 0

Hi.

it just came through before I called.

However it seems they only paid the subsidy for the business partner and not for him.

Devotee

Replies 0

It took 9 days for me to get my last payment (I have been signed up since the start) so the "paid in 4 days" is nonsense. I do recommend you ring them though. Deadlines for declarations are 14th of each month (for the previous month). If your husband did it in late Oct he may have missed the deadline.

Good luck!