Announcements
We're doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode every now and then while we do this. Don't worry! You'll still be able to search the site to find your answers

ATO Community

Jobkeeper

I'm new

Views 219

Replies 1

I have recently discovered that myself and other employees are missing a jobkeeper payment. I have asked my employer to look into it and they have said they will but I haven't heard anything since. I keep messaging them about it but they aren't reading my messages. I'm not sure what to do next? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Heyhey,

If you are having issues with your employer short paying you, then you will need to speak to Fair Work as they administer the laws surrounding employee rights and entitlements.

If you believe that your employer is claiming the JobKeeper payment and not passing it onto their employees then you can report this fraudulent activity under making a tip-off.

Links

Fair Work

Making a tip-off

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Heyhey,

If you are having issues with your employer short paying you, then you will need to speak to Fair Work as they administer the laws surrounding employee rights and entitlements.

If you believe that your employer is claiming the JobKeeper payment and not passing it onto their employees then you can report this fraudulent activity under making a tip-off.

Links

Fair Work

Making a tip-off