Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper

Highlighted

Views 279

Replies 3

If I was receiving Jokeeper which I had twice already. Then my position changed from permanent to casual, does that mean I no longer qualify? As my boss is saying I no longer have the jobkeeper status with my position changing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @krys22 

If you have questions about workplace entitlements and obligations in relation to the JobKeeper Payment scheme, the Fair Work Commission has released guidance on how it can assist with JobKeeper disputes.

If you are concerned that someone is doing the wrong thing in relation to JobKeeper payment, you can tell us about it. To report illegal or behaviour of concern, see Making a tip off.

Thanks for contacting us.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Champion

Replies 1

You are still eligible for JobKeeper payments of $1,500 per fortnight.

Highlighted

Replies 0

Ok, So my boss is saying that I won't receive that payment any longer. As I was in a permanent roll and that changed because I moved from permanent to casual. She is saying because I resigned from the coordinator roll which I never resigned, She has just changed my roll to a casual worker, I still work there everyday 5 days a week. and I have been there for 2 years. Is it because I am now a casual and that has only just been changed on my payslip this week?
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @krys22 

If you have questions about workplace entitlements and obligations in relation to the JobKeeper Payment scheme, the Fair Work Commission has released guidance on how it can assist with JobKeeper disputes.

If you are concerned that someone is doing the wrong thing in relation to JobKeeper payment, you can tell us about it. To report illegal or behaviour of concern, see Making a tip off.

Thanks for contacting us.