Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Jobkeeper

Views 723

Replies 2

Hi to ATO community,

This is my first posting, I was a casual employee till the end of April 2020, and sole trader. Because my sole trader income dropped significantly in April 2020, I received Jobkeeper as a sole trader for F1 & F2.

In May 2020 the employer wanted to claim jobkeeper and made me permanent part-time on same hours and asked to sign Jobkeeper nomination form. I have signed the application and gave to the employer; however, sole trader income still down more than 50% compared to last year same period.

My question is I was eligible during the enrollment and F1 & F2 submission, now circumstance different because of a permanent part-time job, even though there is no change of income compared to April and May.

Do I need to prove the eligibility each month, or can I apply for F3 & F4 on the basis I was eligible during F1 & F2?

Thank you in advance.

Reddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @reddyoz,

Thanks for reaching out.

You only need to satisfy the fall in turnover test once – you don't need to test your turnover in the following months or quarters.

You can find more information about the turnover test on our website.

I hope this helps.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @reddyoz,

Thanks for reaching out.

You only need to satisfy the fall in turnover test once – you don't need to test your turnover in the following months or quarters.

You can find more information about the turnover test on our website.

I hope this helps.

Replies 0

Hi Alyce,

Thank you for your reply and giving the clear annswer about the turover test.

Regards,

Reddyoz