ATO Community

Re: Jobseeker alternative test

Views 1106

Replies 3

Am I reading it right that the Alternative turnover test for Jobseeker excludes companies - as they are not included in the definition of entity??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

I think you are reading it propertly I have downloaded it this morning but didn't have a chance to read it yet so had a quick look and incorporated entity is not on the list. yikes  

Entity means an individual, a body corporate, a body politic, a partnership, any other unincorporated association or body of persons, a trust, a superannuation fund, and approved deposit fund.

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

I think you are reading it propertly I have downloaded it this morning but didn't have a chance to read it yet so had a quick look and incorporated entity is not on the list. yikes  

Entity means an individual, a body corporate, a body politic, a partnership, any other unincorporated association or body of persons, a trust, a superannuation fund, and approved deposit fund.

Dynamo

Replies 1

A body corporate includes public and private companies

Devotee

Replies 0

You are correct found that out a bit later when I read through it again. Should have reported back but forgot.