Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Leave Without Pay - JobKeeper with AL

I'm new

Views 453

Replies 1

Hi all,
Am I able to take leave-without pay and receive JobKeeper, even if I still have Annual Leave/Personal Leave saved up?
Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Made-of-Magic,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You may want to refer to the Fair Work website in relation to leave and JobKeeper payment.

You may need to have a conversation with your employer in relation to your leave request. As employers under the JobKeeper provisions in the Fair Work Act can request staff to take and use there accumulated annual leave. However, there are also provisions for eligible employees on authorised unpaid leave to receive JobKeeper payment.

All the best,

JacquelineATO

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Made-of-Magic,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You may want to refer to the Fair Work website in relation to leave and JobKeeper payment.

You may need to have a conversation with your employer in relation to your leave request. As employers under the JobKeeper provisions in the Fair Work Act can request staff to take and use there accumulated annual leave. However, there are also provisions for eligible employees on authorised unpaid leave to receive JobKeeper payment.

All the best,

JacquelineATO