Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Leave pay out while on job keeper

Highlighted

Views 192

Replies 1

I have resigned & will be paid 25 days leave on a lump sum on my last day- how will this affect my job keeper payment- will this mean i will not be entitled to job keeper for the whole weeks covering the 25 days??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Lavinia 

Thanks for contacting ATO Community.

Due to COVID-19 workplace entitlements and obligations have been amended, Fair Work has provided additional guidance on employee and employer obligations – see JobKeeper changes to the Fair Work Act that may assist you, including Ending employment & redundancy during coronavirus- and What if an employer needs to let employees go. They also have information on Final pay that can help you.

If you have concerns with your employer and conditions of work. - please contact Fair Work Australia.

I hope this information is helpful and you remain well during this time.

MariR

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Lavinia 

Thanks for contacting ATO Community.

Due to COVID-19 workplace entitlements and obligations have been amended, Fair Work has provided additional guidance on employee and employer obligations – see JobKeeper changes to the Fair Work Act that may assist you, including Ending employment & redundancy during coronavirus- and What if an employer needs to let employees go. They also have information on Final pay that can help you.

If you have concerns with your employer and conditions of work. - please contact Fair Work Australia.

I hope this information is helpful and you remain well during this time.

MariR