Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Lodging sole trader jobkeeper form not working

Views 713

Replies 4

I am trying to lodge a jobkeepr form for a sole trader with business participant only, it is not letting me select claim fortnight 3 and 4, what do I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 3

Clear cookies and your cache and try again. If that dies not work, the only thing you can do is ring the ATO. I am assuming you are talking about trying to file your declaration for May. If you are trying to claim for May, as opposed to simply lodging your May declaration, then you have missed the deadline
4 REPLIES 4

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 3

Clear cookies and your cache and try again. If that dies not work, the only thing you can do is ring the ATO. I am assuming you are talking about trying to file your declaration for May. If you are trying to claim for May, as opposed to simply lodging your May declaration, then you have missed the deadline

Replies 2

Definatly just the declaration, but clearing cookies has not worked, can you call the ATO over the weekend?

Replies 0

You can call them over the weekend - they have been working 6 days week (based on their website) but I am sure a ATO worker told me they were doing 7 days week - 10 - 4 I think.

Replies 0

I will call them tomorrow, if that doesn't work I will lodge it so I have met the 14th June deadline without employee and call on monday to fix.

Does this sound like a reasonable plan?

Just making sure I have checked correctly and there is no scheduled maintenance tomorrow?