ATO Community

Mistake on Job Keeper enrollment Step 2

Initiate

Views 1284

Replies 8

Hi

I accidently clicked and submitted "not currently enrolled" on the drop down menu for the month rather than selecting fortnight 1 & 2. Can this be ammended? I have called and spoken with someone and they said they dont have the option to be able to ammend it.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 7

Hi @wrathallm 

If you have made a mistake when completing step 2  you need to contact us 13 28 66 and select option 7. Please have all your information available when you call to make this as easy as possible.

I hope they are able to assist you, SueO

8 REPLIES 8

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 7

Hi @wrathallm 

If you have made a mistake when completing step 2  you need to contact us 13 28 66 and select option 7. Please have all your information available when you call to make this as easy as possible.

I hope they are able to assist you, SueO

Initiate

Replies 6

Hi Sue

Thanks for to it reply, I called them and they said they do not have the option to be able to amend that selection which i guess means I've just lost out on the first 2 fortnight of JK?

Initiate

Replies 5

Hi, I did the same thing by selecting “”not claimed yet', which is really confusing. I think a lot of people will make mistakes in step 2. What did the ATO staff ask you to amend this issue? What did they say? 

Initiate

Replies 4

They said they cannot amend as the system doesn't give them the option. They said They issue has been raised and to call back end of the week to see if any update. But as it stands currently nothing they can do.

Initiate

Replies 3

Thank you for your answer. I am going to call them tomorrow to see how they can fix. There is no point for us to lose $3000 for the wrong selection. The"not claiming yet" is really confused because we are here to claim the JK payment and we need the money. Based on your answer, I think we would still have some chance to amend it...

Initiate

Replies 2

Let me know how you go, I will call them again on Thursday!

Initiate

Replies 0

I will...they probably give you a call back within 48 hours. .You know I thought "not claiming yet" means I haven't claimed anything before and now it is the first time for me to claim. It is totally a trap which I already got in.  

Initiate

Replies 0

H, I called them again and they said they can withdraw everything on the system and you need to enrol and apply for that again. Now I am trying to fix it. I suggest you call them again and just let them take everthing off from the system