Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Multiple employers job keeper

Views 975

Replies 3

Hi I have 3 employers, No. 1 is permanent part time but only 6.25 hours a week and is not affected by covid 19 at this stage,

No. 2 is casual 14 hours per week , closed by covid 19 but I have only been there 3 months so not eligable for job keeper

No.3 is long term casual different shifts per week, also closed by covid19 and eligable for job keeper

Am I expected to survive on 6 hours per week?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 1

If I understand you correctly, your permanent part time employer is still open and you work there? They could possibly claim JobKeeper for you if you are both eligible?
Or are you saying this employer is not eligible?.
3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 1

If I understand you correctly, your permanent part time employer is still open and you work there? They could possibly claim JobKeeper for you if you are both eligible?
Or are you saying this employer is not eligible?.

Replies 0

I dont think they are eligble to claim as they are still open

Enthusiast

Replies 0

Totally agree. ATO/Treasury must change eligibility criteria around this so that those with primary long term casual job applying for Jobseeker in addition to meagre permanent parttime jobs that are not applying Jobkeeper should be allowed Jobseeker.

@MM72 wrote:

Hi I have 3 employers, No. 1 is permanent part time but only 6.25 hours a week and is not affected by covid 19 at this stage,

No. 2 is casual 14 hours per week , closed by covid 19 but I have only been there 3 months so not eligable for job keeper

No.3 is long term casual different shifts per week, also closed by covid19 and eligable for job keeper

Am I expected to survive on 6 hours per week?