Announcements
The JobKeeper Payment scheme finished on 28 March 2021. Find out what this means for your business.

ATO Community

Re: Not getting tax done

I'm new

Views 46

Replies 1

I'm after some advice, me and my ex husband have been separated almost two years and he hasn't got his tax done for the last two years. I'm well aware he has earnt over double in the 20/21 and 19/20 financial year and i believe he isn't lodging his tax return so he can continue to pay peanuts In child support! Is there anything I can do in regards to letting the ato or child support know about him failing to lodge a tax return? Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Beks3,

If you think a person or a business isn’t playing fair, such as avoiding lodging their returns, you can report a concern to us by making a tip-off.

Remember, though, that due to privacy laws, we can't inform you of the progress or outcome of your report.

You can read more about making a tip-off on our website.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Beks3,

If you think a person or a business isn’t playing fair, such as avoiding lodging their returns, you can report a concern to us by making a tip-off.

Remember, though, that due to privacy laws, we can't inform you of the progress or outcome of your report.

You can read more about making a tip-off on our website.