ATO Community

Re: September job keeper payment delay

Views 1946

Replies 11

Hi, 

its 8th of October and I haven't received the job keeper payment yet. Anybody any idea?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Fredbgh

On average most payments issue within five business days from when your submit your monthly declaration.

All the best! Hope you receive it soon!

11 REPLIES 11

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Fredbgh

On average most payments issue within five business days from when your submit your monthly declaration.

All the best! Hope you receive it soon!

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Fredbgh ,

We received yesterday after 3 business days. Hopefully just a minor delay.

Stay healthy

I'm new

Replies 6

Community Moderator

Replies 5

Hello @Leighmary08 @Fredbgh 

Thanks for letting us know we will look into it for you.

Replies 0

Thanks 

Replies 3

I also have not received mine. This day 12. Any idea why anyone? 

Initiate

Replies 2

HI i also havent recied payment. its the 12 of october. i was supposed to get paid on the 9th. dose this mean we miss a week as it is fornightly. when will we recieve payment. thanks

I'm new

Replies 1

Hi, I have not received Jobkeeper yet either for September as a sole trader.  However, I phoned the ATO last Friday and was told that the funds had been 'allocated to my account'.  This was a relief to hear and it's worth making the phone call to find out just what is going on.  They can phone you back if the wait time is excessive.  I was told over the phone that there were some system issues, with some payments having to be manually keyed in and I could expect the payment to be made within a week.  This may apply to others here as well.  Hope this helps!  

Replies 0

Thanks so much. Yes that does help. I woke up this morning to find my payment has gone through. I hope this helps otgers who may be waiting.