Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: Sole Trader Job Keeper Payment

Highlighted

Views 342

Replies 3

Hello,

I am a sole trader with 1 other employee and I have been paying the jobkeeper payments to both my employee and myself from the begining of April. I have enrolled and are eligble and have completed step 2 with both my employees details and also mine as a sole trader. When would I expect to see the payment of FN1 & FN2 into my bank account?

Thank you for your assistance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Sole_Trader1969 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community, I can understand this is a difficult time.

Payments have started being deposited, and we are doing our best to ensure this money is paid to those eligible as quickly as possible.

Our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information.

When will I receive the payment?

You will receive the payment within 2 weeks once you have enrolled, identified eligible employees and business participant and completed the monthly business declaration.

How can I receive payments for April?

To claim payments for April, you need to pay your eligible employees by 8 May and enrol online and identify your eligible employees by 31 May.

Our JobKeeper guide for sole traders provides step-by-step information on how to enrol for the JobKeeper payment, how to identify and maintain your employees and how to make a business declaration each month.

Thanks

SarahB1

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Sole_Trader1969 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community, I can understand this is a difficult time.

Payments have started being deposited, and we are doing our best to ensure this money is paid to those eligible as quickly as possible.

Our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information.

When will I receive the payment?

You will receive the payment within 2 weeks once you have enrolled, identified eligible employees and business participant and completed the monthly business declaration.

How can I receive payments for April?

To claim payments for April, you need to pay your eligible employees by 8 May and enrol online and identify your eligible employees by 31 May.

Our JobKeeper guide for sole traders provides step-by-step information on how to enrol for the JobKeeper payment, how to identify and maintain your employees and how to make a business declaration each month.

Thanks

SarahB1

Highlighted

Replies 1

Hi SarahB1,

Thanks for the reply.

So based on your response would it be appropriate to assume that as I have completed the following on 4/5/2020 that I should receive Job Keeper payments no later than 18/5/2020?

Step 1 - (Enrolled) 

Step 2 - (Identified my employee)

Step 3 - Business Monthly Declaration for Jobkeeper payment (April declared) 

These are as indicated on my ATO online services page.

Thanks for your assistance

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Sole_Trader1969,

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks, Nate