Announcements
On 7 August 2020 the government proposed further changes to the JobKeeper extension. For more information, visit the Treasury website.

ATO Community

Sole Trader Jobkeeper Payment date

Highlighted

Views 191

Replies 2

I`m a Sole trader, have my 3 steps done 10 days ago and didn`t received any payment yet. Is this a regular time frame? Should I`ve already received the payment, or any contact from ATO? Should I contact them to check if there`s anything wrong? 

I`m really struggling and was hoping to receive it early this week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @wellsan and @TCG,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The JobKeeper payments should be made to you automatically. You can check Key dates for JobKeeper payments.

If you do not receive the payment soon please contact us for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

I’m in the same situation, Sole trader, still waiting for payment after 10 days.

I called and received confirmation that my application was received and has been processed and to continue to wait for the funds to be deposited. Not sure why it’s taking so long.
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @wellsan and @TCG,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The JobKeeper payments should be made to you automatically. You can check Key dates for JobKeeper payments.

If you do not receive the payment soon please contact us for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.