Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Sole Trader - "Total wage subsidy $0.00"?

Highlighted

Views 499

Replies 5

Hi, 

I have successfully enrolled and now have reached step 2:  Step 2 | Identify and maintain employees eligible for JobKeeper wage subsidies. I do not any employees, only myself so have enter myself as the Business particpant. When I press confirm the following message returns:

error No match found
Check employee nomination form for correct date of birth and try again.

I can continue to the next page by hitting the NEXT button but then it reads: 

Total wage subsidy being claimed in April
$0.00

Have I missed something?

Please help, Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @reecek 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

From the information you have provided it appears you are a Sole trader. The information you need on how to complete the next step is in our JobKeeper guide – Sole trader.

As you have enrolled for JobKeeper payments you now need to complete Step 2: Identify and maintain your eligible employees this document provides you the information you need to complete this step.

Hope this helps

AmandaCW

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @reecek 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

From the information you have provided it appears you are a Sole trader. The information you need on how to complete the next step is in our JobKeeper guide – Sole trader.

As you have enrolled for JobKeeper payments you now need to complete Step 2: Identify and maintain your eligible employees this document provides you the information you need to complete this step.

Hope this helps

AmandaCW

Highlighted

Replies 3

Hi Amanda, thank you for the response.

I have read the Step 2 document you provided. The issue im having is when adding my TFN and DOB it is showing up as: No match found
Check employee nomination form for correct date of birth and try again.

This means i am not seeing the Jobkeeper status bar to select the claim options so I can not move on?

Highlighted

Replies 0

Hi!

Partnership claiming - having the same issue! 

This was like the bug where Partnerships couldn't write 0 employees when enrolling initially. They eventually fixed it.

My son runs a small biz and didn't have this issue - said the full $3K for wage subsidy, not $0. ATO will need to update/fix this - no point in claiming $0.

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @reecek

Sorry for the delay in responding, and thanks for your patience.

Have you been able to resolve this issue yet? If you still need help, please reply and tag me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

LizdeK

Highlighted

Replies 0

Hi, yes called the ATO. They solved. A shame it couldn't be fixed online.