Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Super release early release

Views 760

Replies 2

Hi I am not sure what to do? I have applied for early super release for losing 20% of work hours as my company was losing lots of work and there are staff taking time off but I haven’t been told to take time off.
I have been approved if I don’t lose work hours will I get in trouble with this as I have already been approved. Please help very stress over here as I don’t want to be fined as I thought I was doing the right thing
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Bertus1 

An individual will self-assess to determine eligibility and certify their eligibility in the application. Evidence is not required in the application process, however the ATO is advising individuals to retain evidence to support their application.

An application can be revoked where there is a genuine error or mistake.

SSo depending on whether or not you are saying you made an error in determining your eligibility, depends on whether or not you might want to revoke your application. Perhaps it is best for you to call us to discuss.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Bertus1 

An individual will self-assess to determine eligibility and certify their eligibility in the application. Evidence is not required in the application process, however the ATO is advising individuals to retain evidence to support their application.

An application can be revoked where there is a genuine error or mistake.

SSo depending on whether or not you are saying you made an error in determining your eligibility, depends on whether or not you might want to revoke your application. Perhaps it is best for you to call us to discuss.

Replies 0

I am off work all week now so I have lost work I should be fine, should I retain payslips