Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Tracking Which JobKeeper Payments I've Received as a Sole Trader

Views 820

Replies 3

I registered on May 31 (have receipts for submissions) for JobKeeper as a Sole Trader but aren't sure which payments I have received to date. Is there an identifier to tell which payments I have receive and which ones are pending (I don't think I received the April payment)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

HI @David_D_NSW 

You should be able to see the JobKeeper payment of $3000 for each month online via your bank account transaction list. What payments you would have received depends on what months you have done your monthly declaration for. For example, to be reimbursed for JobKeeper payments in May you need to complete your declaration by 14 June and to be reimbursed for JobKeeper payments in June you need to complete your declaration by 14 July.

Hope this information helps.

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

HI @David_D_NSW 

You should be able to see the JobKeeper payment of $3000 for each month online via your bank account transaction list. What payments you would have received depends on what months you have done your monthly declaration for. For example, to be reimbursed for JobKeeper payments in May you need to complete your declaration by 14 June and to be reimbursed for JobKeeper payments in June you need to complete your declaration by 14 July.

Hope this information helps.

Replies 1

That's the problem, only received $3000 in June as a payment, not $6000 which should have been April and May. I have the receipt numbers of submissions

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @David_D_NSW,

It's hard to say what might have gone on without seeing your records. You may want to give us a call so somebody can look into it for you.

Thanks, Nate