Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

When will I receive jobkeeper payment?

Views 639

Replies 1

Hello. When I log in to the business portal it says all the steps for applying for jobkeeper are complete but I have not received any payments yet. Are you able to tell me when payments will arrive? Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

HI @yxl 

Payments have started being deposited, and we are doing our best to ensure this money is paid to those eligible as quickly as possible. We do expect all payments for the first two fortnights to be paid by 15 May 2020.

Our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information.

When will I receive the payment?

You will receive the payment within 2 weeks once you have enrolled, identified eligible employees and business participant and completed the monthly business declaration.

Wishing you all the best and hope your payment arrives soon.

Thanks

SarahB1

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

HI @yxl 

Payments have started being deposited, and we are doing our best to ensure this money is paid to those eligible as quickly as possible. We do expect all payments for the first two fortnights to be paid by 15 May 2020.

Our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information.

When will I receive the payment?

You will receive the payment within 2 weeks once you have enrolled, identified eligible employees and business participant and completed the monthly business declaration.

Wishing you all the best and hope your payment arrives soon.

Thanks

SarahB1