Announcements
Curious about the JobMaker Hiring Credit? Have a read about who is eligible and how to register.

ATO Community

job keeper payments

Views 350

Replies 1

as a sole trader, i still have trouble to fill the form for job keeper payments . step 1, enrolled, what to do next please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Sa327168 

Thanks for your question for the Community!

To assist you with the JobKeeper payment, we have created a JobKeeper guide specifically for sole traders which provides step-by-step instructions  to assist you. This document contains key dates for sole traders and steps to follow to ensure you are correctly enrolled for the payment. Our sole traders page also contains additional information to help sole traders with the JobKeeper payment. 

We are also updating our knowledge base article regularly. 

I hope this helps you.

Kind regards,

Tahlia

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Sa327168 

Thanks for your question for the Community!

To assist you with the JobKeeper payment, we have created a JobKeeper guide specifically for sole traders which provides step-by-step instructions  to assist you. This document contains key dates for sole traders and steps to follow to ensure you are correctly enrolled for the payment. Our sole traders page also contains additional information to help sole traders with the JobKeeper payment. 

We are also updating our knowledge base article regularly. 

I hope this helps you.

Kind regards,

Tahlia