Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

my husband has not received his job keeper

I'm new

Views 361

Replies 1

Hi my husband is a soletrader and received jobkeeper up until July.  In mid June he got an email saying he had to contact the ATO or loose jobkeeper. He did so and was told that if any further information was required his case manager would phone him. There was no contact and he received the July payment. He submitted the forms re  August payment but didn't receive the payment. He phoned ATO and was told that he failed to contact ATO re emails in June and another in July (he never got a July email) and had to phone multiple times to finally be told yes he did phone, no there was no July email and everything looks in order (dont know why he got cut off). He has been told its under review (but has been told everything is in order). How long until he gets his payment. He is desparate for the funds.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AT71,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been a lengthy process for you. However unfortunately because it is case specific, I can not give you a time frame as to when your husband will receive his refund.

So i will need to ask you to give us a call on the number listed under Business Enquiries so that we can take a closer look and give you a more accurate answer.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AT71,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been a lengthy process for you. However unfortunately because it is case specific, I can not give you a time frame as to when your husband will receive his refund.

So i will need to ask you to give us a call on the number listed under Business Enquiries so that we can take a closer look and give you a more accurate answer.

Thank you.