Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

Re: system unavailable this evening to register for sole trader jobseeker payment

Views 2400

Replies 7

I am a sole trader and like many, my business has been impacted by COVID-19. I tried to register my details to apply for the jobkeeper payment by the 6pm deadline this evening however the system was crashing. When I finally could access it directed me to a page stating it was undergoing maintenance. Can anyone assist, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 4

Hi @sashamh 

@Iheartrefunds is correct. 

If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us tomorrow and we can help you get it submitted.

7 REPLIES 7

Devotee

Replies 1

Hi,
Don’t worry, the ATO has just announced you can still lodge tomorrow by phone. You will need to call on Monday to get it done.

Replies 0

thank you so much

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 4

Hi @sashamh 

@Iheartrefunds is correct. 

If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us tomorrow and we can help you get it submitted.

Replies 1

thank you much appreciated

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @sashamh,

JobKeeper phone enrolment has now been extended until the 5 June 2020.

Enthusiast

Replies 1

Thanks. Do we still atempt to lodge online first and then call them to fix it up, or do we call them and give them EVERYTHING over the phone....ie turnover fall month, number of employees, bank details, employee details/TFNs, etc...?

Devotee

Replies 0

@TheOtherUs since it closed yesterday I don't think you'll be able to enrol online so best to have all your info handy when you call.