Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

ATO held super

Highlighted

Views 284

Replies 1

I received a payment summary (PAYG) of the ATO for my super that I wish to claim back,it had a date of payment on it does this mean they have already sent the payment to me?it's just they never really asked me how I'd like to be paid I just made a mygov account to look at my super and chose to withdraw it and now it's not there and I received the summary?thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Pdiddy,

Thanks for your question!

If you completed the request to withdraw your ATO held super via ATO Online Services, the form would have asked you to provide your bank account details, or confirm existing details on file. If you are a non resident, it may have offered a cheque option.

You can check which bank account details we would have on file by navigating to "My profile > Financial institution accounts".

Hope this helps,

Rachael B.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Pdiddy,

Thanks for your question!

If you completed the request to withdraw your ATO held super via ATO Online Services, the form would have asked you to provide your bank account details, or confirm existing details on file. If you are a non resident, it may have offered a cheque option.

You can check which bank account details we would have on file by navigating to "My profile > Financial institution accounts".

Hope this helps,

Rachael B.