Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

Asgard Super is not releasing my funds. It's been more than 28 days. How do I report them?

I'm new

Views 119

Replies 1

My DASP application was processed and sent to Asgard Super. Asgard requested documents which were sent to their office via registered post. I have the tracking verfication that the forms were delivered on 02.05.21. I have scanned copies of the documents which show they were filled out as requested. I have emailed multiple times and they will not respond to me nor have they released my funds. How do I make a formal complaint against Asgard for not complying with the requirements to release my super to me? 

Is there any recourse for me in this situation? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Rebekah,

If Asgard haven't fulfilled their financial obligation you can make a complaint to Australia Financial Complaints Authority.

You might want to check out information about DASP on our website.

All the best.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Rebekah,

If Asgard haven't fulfilled their financial obligation you can make a complaint to Australia Financial Complaints Authority.

You might want to check out information about DASP on our website.

All the best.