Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

Can I take my ATO help Super that was sent to my super provider owing to inactivity back to my super

Views 155

Replies 1

Can I take my ATO help Super that was sent to my super provider owing to inactivity, and send back to my super provider rather than widraw under DASP and get taxed to hell ! 

I have left Australia and work aboard, was a 457 visa holder

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Paul2021,

You can transfer  ATO-held super to a eligible super fund online. You will need to have access to your MyGov account that is linked to ATO. This is the quickest way to transfer your ATO- held super. If you have already left the country, you will need to complete the DASP application (if eligible) to claim your super.

More information about ATO-held super and departing Australia superannuation payment can be found on our website.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Paul2021,

You can transfer  ATO-held super to a eligible super fund online. You will need to have access to your MyGov account that is linked to ATO. This is the quickest way to transfer your ATO- held super. If you have already left the country, you will need to complete the DASP application (if eligible) to claim your super.

More information about ATO-held super and departing Australia superannuation payment can be found on our website.