Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

DASP Online Applications - "System Problem"

I'm new

Views 743

Replies 2

Hi,

I have finished my working contract in Australia, left the country, and my Visa has ended.  I am back home in New Zealand, and attempting to follow the guidelines to apply for my DASP through the Online Application, however I am only able to progress through adding in my personal details, and I continue to encounter a "System Problem - Immigration link unavailable.  We are unable to establish your eligibility due to a system problem.  Please try again later.  We apologize for the inconvenience."

I have tried this on two different browsers, and followed the normal steps to make sure it is not an issue on my end.  I would appreciate some assistance please, as I am unsure how to proceed past this.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @naeherkm and @AntoineCuissard,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an overseas resident outside of New Zealand (NZ) you can apply for a Super payment under DASP. However, if you are an NZ resident you cannot. You will need to look at Trans Tasman portability where you can transfer your Australian Super Fund to your Kiwi saver scheme.

If you can apply under a DASP and the system is showing an error, you may wish to contact us to have the matter escalated. Alternately you can apply on a paper form.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.

2 REPLIES 2

I'm new

Replies 0

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem, i made sure my visa has expired on vevo, and i ve tried many times in the last 3 weeks but every single time i get the same error message.I'd appreciate a lot to get an answer aswell.

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @naeherkm and @AntoineCuissard,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an overseas resident outside of New Zealand (NZ) you can apply for a Super payment under DASP. However, if you are an NZ resident you cannot. You will need to look at Trans Tasman portability where you can transfer your Australian Super Fund to your Kiwi saver scheme.

If you can apply under a DASP and the system is showing an error, you may wish to contact us to have the matter escalated. Alternately you can apply on a paper form.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.