ATO Community

Re: DASP online

Ask a question

I'm new

Views 822

Replies 3

Hi,

I have been trying over a month to do my DASP online application and I keep getting this message:

Apply for departing Australia superannuation payment: error System problem - Immigration link unavailable

We are unable to establish your eligibility due to a system problem.

Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Click 'Exit' to exit the system.

I have thought about it doing the paper application, but the costs would be high and much harder...

Is there anything it can be done?

Thanks,

Miguel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @miguelalano,

Welcome to our Community!

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulties with claiming an online DASP application. If the error continues and you're not able to lodge your DASP online or via paper, send a screen shot of the error to DASPmail@ato.gov.au. An operator will investigate and respond within 28 days of receiving the email. 

You can find further information about claiming a DASP in our Knowledge base article on our Community here.

Thanks, JodieH.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous

Replies 0

If you experience problems using the DASP online intermediary application system, you will need to email DASPmail@ato.gov.au

https://www.ato.gov.au/tax-professionals/services-and-support/working-online/departing-australia-sup...

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @miguelalano,

Welcome to our Community!

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulties with claiming an online DASP application. If the error continues and you're not able to lodge your DASP online or via paper, send a screen shot of the error to DASPmail@ato.gov.au. An operator will investigate and respond within 28 days of receiving the email. 

You can find further information about claiming a DASP in our Knowledge base article on our Community here.

Thanks, JodieH.

Highlighted

I'm new

Replies 0

hello 

I am trying to claim my super and I am also having the same issue that you have. Did you get your problem solved or did you do the paper application?

Top Solution Authors