Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

Employement Records

Highlighted

Views 76

Replies 2

Dear sir/madam,

It has been 9 months since I left Australia where I had been on Work and Holiday, Student and Graduation Visas from November 2014 to January 2020. I have decided to claim back my Superannuation but I am having trouble logging in myGov account because it is sending code to my Australian number which is not in use at the moment. So I decided to go manual by filling the claim form. 

Unless, I am having trouble with employment history. The form asks for the detail of each employee with the time periods. Is there a possibility to ask these forms from ATO trough email? Or is there any other easier way to claim my superannuation by myself?

Thank you in advance.

Kindly regards,

Ulas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @sunnyulash

Thanks for your question. The easiest way is to apply for your super as a former temporary resident is to use our departing Australia super payment (DASP) online application system. You won't need access to our online services (via myGov) to complete this form.

If you need any help with the DASP online application system, go to our website.

Thank you and have a nice day!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @sunnyulash

Thanks for your question. The easiest way is to apply for your super as a former temporary resident is to use our departing Australia super payment (DASP) online application system. You won't need access to our online services (via myGov) to complete this form.

If you need any help with the DASP online application system, go to our website.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @sunnyulash

We've updated our previous response. Check it out.