ATO Community

Form 1194 Certification of immigration processing status.

Ask a question
Highlighted

Views 49

Replies 1

Dear Experts!!!

I would like to know the way to indetify the progress of submitted form 1194.

On 16th September 2019, I submitted my form 1194 via email on mail id  super.payment@homeaffairs.gov.au

I received reply that saying that "Form 1194 is received". As per the details provided on form, it takes 21 days to complete this process. 

Today is 15th October, allmost a month now but didn't received any update from them. Basically, I want to be sure that the filled form is correct.

I want to know is there any way to check the progress of submitted form 1194 from home affairs? I searched everywhere but didn't found any contact details. Hence need your kind help.

Thanks in Advance!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Gaurav10,

Welcome to our Community!

We provide general information here about tax and super topics, however we can't provide any details regarding the processing of your form 1194 as its being administered by the Department of Home Affairs. You can contact the Department of Home Affairs to discuss the processing of your form. 

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Gaurav10,

Welcome to our Community!

We provide general information here about tax and super topics, however we can't provide any details regarding the processing of your form 1194 as its being administered by the Department of Home Affairs. You can contact the Department of Home Affairs to discuss the processing of your form. 

Thanks, JodieH.

Top Solution Authors