ATO Community

Fund ABN is invalid

Ask a question
Highlighted

I'm new

Views 89

Replies 1

Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to fill out an online DASP application and it is requesting an ABN for the Super Fund. I used the lookup tool on the website and found the super company that I have used during my time in Australia, however their ABN  is invalid, according to the online application. I was wondering what I could do from this point?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Greeny41096,

Thanks for your question!

When you have entered the ABN from the Super Fund Lookup site, did you copy and paste it directly from the results, or did you enter it manually? When you enter the ABN you should not include any spaces, as this may cause some system errors.

If you cannot get the online system to work, you may need to complete a paper application form.

Hope this helps,

Rachael B.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Greeny41096,

Thanks for your question!

When you have entered the ABN from the Super Fund Lookup site, did you copy and paste it directly from the results, or did you enter it manually? When you enter the ABN you should not include any spaces, as this may cause some system errors.

If you cannot get the online system to work, you may need to complete a paper application form.

Hope this helps,

Rachael B.

Top Solution Authors