Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

How long does it take for the cheque to arrive in Germany and can any Person redeem the cheque?

Highlighted

Views 239

Replies 1

I have left australia and my DASP application was submitted in May. Since then i havent received a letter.
Do i have to contact the government in case it is lost ?
and also is my name written on the cheque?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AhmedNuh

Your super fund should process your DASP application within 28 days of receiving the completed application and documentary evidence. Your application may take longer than 28 days or your fund may not be able to process your claim. If it has been longer than 28 days of submitting your claim and you haven't got a response, you should contact your super fund.

If your fund issues you a DASP within 14 days they must send you a DASP payment summary. Please contact your super fund if it has been longer than 28 days they will be able to assist you.

All the best!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AhmedNuh

Your super fund should process your DASP application within 28 days of receiving the completed application and documentary evidence. Your application may take longer than 28 days or your fund may not be able to process your claim. If it has been longer than 28 days of submitting your claim and you haven't got a response, you should contact your super fund.

If your fund issues you a DASP within 14 days they must send you a DASP payment summary. Please contact your super fund if it has been longer than 28 days they will be able to assist you.

All the best!