Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

Provided incomplete information about my Super Fund .How was can I fix it

Highlighted

Views 187

Replies 1

Hi,
While I was filing for my DASP at that time I was not having SFN, SPIN, Client ID etc. I didn't fill them up and accidentally without providing my membership no. I submitted the application. And now I can do anything as their is no solution to fix that issue.
Should I put an another application?
Any help regarding it would be highly appreciated
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @TusharM13

Thanks for your post.

If you were able to successfully submit your application without providing those additional details, your super fund may be able to process it anyway. Depending on how recently you submitted your claim (it can take up to 28 days to process), we recommend getting in touch with them to confirm whether they have received it.

If they haven't, you can refer to the help with the DASP online application system page on our website for guidance on what to do. If you would like us to look into it for you, our email address can be found towards the bottom of the page. Make sure you include all of the required information if you decide to email us.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, ChrisR

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @TusharM13

Thanks for your post.

If you were able to successfully submit your application without providing those additional details, your super fund may be able to process it anyway. Depending on how recently you submitted your claim (it can take up to 28 days to process), we recommend getting in touch with them to confirm whether they have received it.

If they haven't, you can refer to the help with the DASP online application system page on our website for guidance on what to do. If you would like us to look into it for you, our email address can be found towards the bottom of the page. Make sure you include all of the required information if you decide to email us.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, ChrisR