Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

System error during my application to DASP

Highlighted

Views 177

Replies 3

Hi, my WH VISA expired on February 2018 so I left Australia. Now during the process to complete the DASP form I receive an "fatal system error reference number 200914183441"

what does it means? I tried several times after and the same error shoes up.

thank you in advance ! Looking forward to hear from you

kind regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Sabrinas,

Sorry to hear you are having issues completing your Departing Australian Superannuation Payment (DASP) application.

Please review @BenBR's response on how to potentially fix the issue.

Essentially, attempt to clear your computer cache, try different web browsers and use a different computer or Internet connection. If you do continue to have issues you may need to apply via a paper application for a departing Australia superannuation payment form (NAT 7204).

All the best,

JacquelineATO

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Sabrinas,

Sorry to hear you are having issues completing your Departing Australian Superannuation Payment (DASP) application.

Please review @BenBR's response on how to potentially fix the issue.

Essentially, attempt to clear your computer cache, try different web browsers and use a different computer or Internet connection. If you do continue to have issues you may need to apply via a paper application for a departing Australia superannuation payment form (NAT 7204).

All the best,

JacquelineATO

Highlighted

Replies 1

Thank you, do I need to get the certicate of immigration status for paper application? Or online application? In case I can still manage to apply on line or not. 

thanks a lot !

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Sabrinas,

You will need the Certificate of Immigration status if you complete a paper application for your DASP. If you apply online the Department of Home Affairs can verify if your Visa is cancelled or expired and advise us accordingly. Your fund will be notified and can process your DASP application.

Hope this helps.