Announcements
There have been some changes to the JobKeeper employee eligibility rules starting from 3 August 2020. Visit our website for more information or ask a question.

ATO Community

FHSS RELEASE

Highlighted

Views 619

Replies 4

Hello.
I've applied for a FHSS release online. The determination is positive, but it says that I'm eligible for a lower ammount than I've asked for a release. The status of release is pending, still the letter advised me to apply through MYGOV if I agree with the outcome.
My questiion is: Should I logde a release request again or it's done automatically with the ammount determined from ATO?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @Ljupcho,

Thanks for your question!

Once you have received a determination, this will outline the maximum amount of funds that can be released to you under the FHSS scheme. You can apply to have an amount released that is lower than the maximum, but you can only apply for a release once.

If you do not agree with the determination you've received, then you will need to resolve any issues through our standard review processes before you apply for a release. If you've already applied for release, then this means that you will not be able to apply for another one.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks,

Rachael B.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @Ljupcho,

Thanks for your question!

Once you have received a determination, this will outline the maximum amount of funds that can be released to you under the FHSS scheme. You can apply to have an amount released that is lower than the maximum, but you can only apply for a release once.

If you do not agree with the determination you've received, then you will need to resolve any issues through our standard review processes before you apply for a release. If you've already applied for release, then this means that you will not be able to apply for another one.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks,

Rachael B.

Highlighted

ATO Certified

Replies 2

Hi Rachael,
I agree with the determination, but do I have to re-apply for release? Since it was an online form, the last step was to release the funds. I have no way to edit the form I've submitted.
Regards.
Highlighted

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Ljupcho,

Thanks for coming back to us!

If you agree with the determination and have received a receipt ID when you applied for release online, then you don't need to complete the paper form. This is provided as an alternative lodgement method in case you are unable or choose not to proceed online.

Hope this helps,

Rachael B.

Highlighted

Replies 0

That's the answer I was hoping for. Thank you!!