Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

FHSS

Views 255

Replies 1

I applied for determination and release of fhss contributions and received letter week later asking for more details. I have sent these onto the early release team but wanted to make sure I have satisfied their requirements. Is there a way of contacting them to check all is ok. They gave deadline of 17/2 or they would cancel request and I want to make sure this doesn't happen as I am hoping to put an offer on a property within next 2 weeks. Has anyone else been able to speak to team to check status or do I call ato and speak to someone outside of team?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Kathlst,

If you're unsure about whether you provided everything required then you can contact our superannuation team. Unfortunately we don't have a direct number to speak to the first home saver area, however if the operative you reach is unable to help they can transfer you through.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Kathlst,

If you're unsure about whether you provided everything required then you can contact our superannuation team. Unfortunately we don't have a direct number to speak to the first home saver area, however if the operative you reach is unable to help they can transfer you through.