ATO Community

HOME SUPER SAVER SCHEME

Ask a question

Initiate

Views 692

Replies 4

Hi is there a direct email address I can corresponde with someone about this topic ? I had an ato officer email me but I can't reply as the address is a no reply email address ?

Thanks for your time

Kind regards
Mick
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Michael3 and @Anonymous,

We've seen your other posts here on the Community, @Michael3, and we're looking into the answers for you now.   

Our role here on the Community is to help you find general information on tax and super, which often includes links to our web content so you can do your own research and verify the info we provide. We usually don't have enough information about your situation to give you a 'yes/no' answer, and we don't want people to make important financial decisions based on incomplete information.

If you're looking for tailored advice about your tax affairs, then your best bet is to either contact our early engagement team or apply for a private ruling. Our dedicated teams can explain how we think tax law applies to your situation for free, and usually get back to people within 28 days of receiving their request.

Thanks, AmandaE
Community Moderator

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous

Replies 3

If they included their name in the email address I suggest you give the ATO switchboard a call and ask to be put through to them.  If that does not work let us know .. (sometimes they are not contactable by the public via phone)

May I ask which ATO service you are using ?????

ATO switch = 02 6216 1111

Initiate

Replies 2

Hi thanks for the reply. No name from who wrote the reply email to me was noted in the mail. I'm just using this ATO service. I would love to speak to someone over the phone as I have a situation I would like to speak about regarding the FHSS.

If I use that number you provided, would that direct me to someone who knows the ins and outs about the FHSSS?

Appreciate your time

Kind regards
Mick

Anonymous

Replies 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Michael3 and @Anonymous,

We've seen your other posts here on the Community, @Michael3, and we're looking into the answers for you now.   

Our role here on the Community is to help you find general information on tax and super, which often includes links to our web content so you can do your own research and verify the info we provide. We usually don't have enough information about your situation to give you a 'yes/no' answer, and we don't want people to make important financial decisions based on incomplete information.

If you're looking for tailored advice about your tax affairs, then your best bet is to either contact our early engagement team or apply for a private ruling. Our dedicated teams can explain how we think tax law applies to your situation for free, and usually get back to people within 28 days of receiving their request.

Thanks, AmandaE
Community Moderator

Top Solution Authors