Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

I am confused with the FHSSS determination

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 106

Replies 3

Hi
I did FHSSS determination through my gov on 27/7/2020 in the morning and signed a contract for home( Put .25% deposit) on the same day at the evening. As I read the contract sign has to be at least on the same day or after the determination. Then I requested the release of find based on determination on 29th July. And once I Put 10% deposit on 7/8 I also click on through my gov to notice them that I am going to buy property. Problem is since the I can’t see in my gov any STATUS of my release which was showing Pending before. But once I click on Notice and put my Contract date Which is 27/7/2020 it’s not showing any status anymore. Did I do anything wrong? I am scared because you can only request once to release and my settlement will be done by this month. Please help. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @AT

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We can see that you have asked a question about the same subject in another thread. You can check out our response here:

FHSS latest withdrawal times

From what you said, it sounds like you have successfully requested your FHSS release. As mentioned in our other response, it usually takes between 15 and 25 business days for your fund to release your money and for us to pay it to you.

If you're still unsure and would like us to take a closer look at your situation, we suggest that you phone us.

Good luck with everything.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @AT

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We can see that you have asked a question about the same subject in another thread. You can check out our response here:

FHSS latest withdrawal times

From what you said, it sounds like you have successfully requested your FHSS release. As mentioned in our other response, it usually takes between 15 and 25 business days for your fund to release your money and for us to pay it to you.

If you're still unsure and would like us to take a closer look at your situation, we suggest that you phone us.

Good luck with everything.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

Thanks Chris for your reply. I hope everything will go right. Thanks again
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

@ChrisATO 

Thanks Chris. T just giving  the update so if anyone come across the sceniario like me they can take breath. ATO send me letter through my gov today that they withheld the 4% tax and rest will be transfered to my acount.