Announcements
What's the right super fund for you? Although super may not be on the top of your list now, keeping track of your super can help maximise your savings for when you retire. Try out the new YourSuper comparison tool and choose a super fund that meets your needs. Still got questions about super? Ask the Community

ATO Community

3 months and still no tax

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Views 813

Replies 1

Hi there,

i did my my tax return over 3 months ago and it still says under review! This is rediculous and not okay. What is happening and how do I get it to hurry up? I have missed special events in my families lives because I was Waiting for my tax to come in to afford it but unfortunately it didn’t come. I would love an explanation as to why it is taking so long.

3 months is quite different to 2 weeks or 1 month, HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Mattysmide,

Welcome to our Community and we're sorry to hear your return has taken so long to process.

As we can provide general information here on our community, we can't access your account to see the progress of your return. If your return has taken longer than 30 days to process and we haven't contacted you to advise it will be delayed, you'll need to phone our individuals area to speak with an operator. The operator will need to ask you identity questions to access your account and look into the progress of your return for you.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Mattysmide,

Welcome to our Community and we're sorry to hear your return has taken so long to process.

As we can provide general information here on our community, we can't access your account to see the progress of your return. If your return has taken longer than 30 days to process and we haven't contacted you to advise it will be delayed, you'll need to phone our individuals area to speak with an operator. The operator will need to ask you identity questions to access your account and look into the progress of your return for you.

Thanks, JodieH.