Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

500 members!

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Views 3273

Replies 2

The bells rang, the confetti and the balloons were released, and ‘Celebration’ blared across the loudspeakers as we reached 500 members! #letscelebrate

Congratulations for being our 500th member @OldMateNate! 🎈🎆🎉

In all seriousness, we wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to each and every one of you. We’re learning so much about what you want and need from us, and we’re looking forward to reaching new milestones as our Community grows.

A special shout out to some of our response gurus, @Tracey74, @Coffee_unspilt, @KYeoward and @DuncanS. Your time, patience and help are truly appreciated.

Thanks! @KelbeM, @JodieH, @AmandaE and @ClareH

2 REPLIES 2

Devotee

Replies 0

🎈🎆🎉@Tracey74@KYeoward  @DuncanS@KelbeM, @JodieH, @AmandaE and @BreeH🎈🎆🎉

It's you guys doing all the leg work!

Please note this is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time.

Devotee

Replies 0

Yay!! It's Friday afternoon and I've finished work for the day so I now have a reason for a wine or 2 :-)
I have really enjoyed helping out as much as I can, I very much look forward to helping out for a long time to come and watch the community grow.
Please note this is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time