Announcements
Weโ€™re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Donโ€™t worry! Youโ€™ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: 500 members!

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Views 3271

Replies 2

The bells rang, the confetti and the balloons were released, and โ€˜Celebrationโ€™ blared across the loudspeakers as we reached 500 members! #letscelebrate

Congratulations for being our 500th member @OldMateNate! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰

In all seriousness, we wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to each and every one of you. Weโ€™re learning so much about what you want and need from us, and weโ€™re looking forward to reaching new milestones as our Community grows.

A special shout out to some of our response gurus, @Tracey74, @Coffee_unspilt, @KYeoward and @DuncanS. Your time, patience and help are truly appreciated.

Thanks! @KelbeM, @JodieH, @AmandaE and @ClareH

2 REPLIES 2

Devotee

Replies 0

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰@Tracey74@KYeoward  @DuncanS@KelbeM, @JodieH, @AmandaE and @BreeH๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰

It's you guys doing all the leg work!

Please note this is my personal view; Iโ€™m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time.

Devotee

Replies 0

Yay!! It's Friday afternoon and I've finished work for the day so I now have a reason for a wine or 2 :-)
I have really enjoyed helping out as much as I can, I very much look forward to helping out for a long time to come and watch the community grow.
Please note this is my personal view; Iโ€™m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time