Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

Re: Adding an authorised contact online

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 912

Replies 1

I am trying to add an authorised contact to my ATO account online, however everytime I do it, it doesn't add the person. I am ticking all accounts and the declaration box. Is there something I may be doing wrong? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @hamlib29

Welcome to our Community.

We are unaware of any current issues around adding or updating authorised contacts via ATO online services for individuals. Our first recommendation is to try it again.

If the problem persists, you can give us a call and we can update the details over the phone. Refer to the phone us page on our website for our contact phone numbers.

Sorry we couldn't be of more assistance.

Thanks,

ChrisR

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @hamlib29

Welcome to our Community.

We are unaware of any current issues around adding or updating authorised contacts via ATO online services for individuals. Our first recommendation is to try it again.

If the problem persists, you can give us a call and we can update the details over the phone. Refer to the phone us page on our website for our contact phone numbers.

Sorry we couldn't be of more assistance.

Thanks,

ChrisR