Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

Contact

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 752

Replies 1

I am living in USA as perminate resident for the last 10 years. Just received a none tax logement notice again. Witch I though was sorted out about 8 years ago. So I signed up for mygov and got the app. Used code to log on but can not link to ato I used app code. but got a unable to connect not enough info.i think is what it said. Also I have read that I will be asked verification questions to complete the process l have no bank acc.No tax return no Australian phone number no nothing for ten years. How do I solve this without spending a hour on hold and 3 connections later on a international call rates.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Taxicorn

Replies 0

@Erroljwilliams 

If you need to get in touch with the ATO from overseas you can  contact using this information.

Explain the situation and make sure they mark it as your final tax return.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Taxicorn

Replies 0

@Erroljwilliams 

If you need to get in touch with the ATO from overseas you can  contact using this information.

Explain the situation and make sure they mark it as your final tax return.