Announcements
Curious about the JobMaker Hiring Credit? Have a read about who is eligible and how to register.

ATO Community

Following the process of unpaid super from overseas

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Views 513

Replies 1

I have filled a claim for my unpaid super on mygov and I got a reply more than a month ago stating that, following the ATO investigations, my employee hasn't actually paid. Since that message I haven't heard back from the ATO nor received the money. In the meantime, I have left the country due to my visa expiration so I am currently overseas. I can't access mygov because my phone plan has expired. I would just like an update on the process but I don't know how can I do it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Natalie96,

Welcome to our Community.

Our process when investigating unpaid super complaints is detailed on our website. We keep you updated about the progress of your case by either letter or email, if you’ve registered with myGov the progress letters will be sent to your myGov account. We may also need to speak to you for further information.

As you are currently overseas and do not have access to your myGov account or Australian phone number you may need to consider contacting us for assistance with your myGov account. You can contact us from overseas on +61 2 6216 1111 between 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday or 10.00am – 5.00pm Saturday (AEST). You'll need to answer some security questions for the customer service representative to access your account, so have some additional information when you when you call.

I hope this helps you, SueO

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Natalie96,

Welcome to our Community.

Our process when investigating unpaid super complaints is detailed on our website. We keep you updated about the progress of your case by either letter or email, if you’ve registered with myGov the progress letters will be sent to your myGov account. We may also need to speak to you for further information.

As you are currently overseas and do not have access to your myGov account or Australian phone number you may need to consider contacting us for assistance with your myGov account. You can contact us from overseas on +61 2 6216 1111 between 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday or 10.00am – 5.00pm Saturday (AEST). You'll need to answer some security questions for the customer service representative to access your account, so have some additional information when you when you call.

I hope this helps you, SueO