Announcements
Curious about the JobMaker Hiring Credit? Have a read about who is eligible and how to register.

ATO Community

Incorrect STP data in ATO Portal

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Views 909

Replies 4

We're using the online system "Payroller" to report STP.

Recently we noted that the STP data of two payment runs in ATO portal was incorrect. Both payment runs included the Employment Termination Payment.

We contacted "Payroller" and were advised that we shouldn't tick the box of "EOFY Final" for the employee, even it's the last pay run for this employee. We followed the instructions to untick the box and resubmit STP.

Now we can see the update event in ATO portal, but there's no correct figures. Could you please advise how do we know the incorrect data has been fixed?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 3

Hi @AcctSC,

Check out this information regarding Correcting a pay event report.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

KylieS

4 REPLIES 4

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 3

Hi @AcctSC,

Check out this information regarding Correcting a pay event report.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

KylieS

Replies 2

Hi KylieS,

Thank you for reply.

We followed the instructions from the system supporting team, to resubmit the STP. Now we can see there's update event in STP reporting, but there's no figures (gross payments and PAGYW) for update event, so we don't know whether the incorrect figures have been fixed or not. Obviously the original incorrect figures were still in the list. So I guess the YTD figures are still incorrect.

Unfortunately I cannot attach the screenshot to explain my question.

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi AcctSC,

We will look into it further for you.

Thanks

KylieS

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @AcctSC,

We need to look into this a little bit further, we are going to send an email to address your registered with.

Thanks

KylieS